Americas Client Success Manager
Trusted Family is the leading online governance platform and mobile app for family businesses, family offices and boards. The company was founded more than twelve years ago by two next-generation members from Belgian Business Families. The platform has over 5,000 unique monthly users from leading family businesses and family offices in 25 countries.
You will work closely with our clients throughout the business cycle from onboarding to launch and ongoing client management. You will be responsible for taking a proactive approach to ensuring the success of your clients. You will help clients understand the full potential of our software and act as a liaison between the clients and the development team.
- Work with the business development team to understand the family business/office structure, objectives and primary use cases of new clients during the handoff process.
- Guide the client through a series of workshops to configure and launch the platform through the onboarding process.
- Drive client adoption by training Administrators on relevant features and capabilities to meet the needs of their business structure.
- Provide rapid, patient and detailed responses to technical support requests and effectively report them to the development team.
- Recommend best practices for shareholder & board communication, governance, education and other areas that our product supports.
- Help clients understand the full potential of our product and act as a liaison between the client and the development team.
- Review client usage statistics with them and with management to identify at-risk clients and suggest remedial efforts to retain them.
- Support our team in organization of client conferences, dinners & events.
- You are passionate about technology and can communicate technical concepts to clients regardless of their level of technical expertise.
- You are a resourceful and proactive problem solver.
- You are an active listener with strong interpersonal skills.
- You have a talent for managing expectations with diplomacy.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in english.
- You have a proven ability to multitask and prioritize projects.
- You pay great attention to detail and have a high standard for the quality of work you deliver.
- You are a self-starter with excellent time management skills, capable of working autonomously.
- 1-3 years of experience in a client-facing role is preferred.
- Experience in Family Business or Family Office preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or more.
What we offer
- The opportunity to help shape a growing company and collaborate with a dynamic, international and entrepreneurial team.
- Traveling for face-to-face meetings with clients and partners; attending international events and conferences.
- The freedom to organize your work independently with flexibility.
- The opportunity to work remotely.