Business Development Manager
You will be the front of the company and will create and apply an effective sales strategy.
Trusted Family is the leading online governance platform and mobile app for family businesses, family offices, and boards. The company was founded more than 12 years ago by two next-generation members from Belgian Business Families. The platform is now used every month by over 5,000 unique users from leading family businesses and family offices in over 25 countries.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Work with the business development team to understand the family business and office structure, goals and objectives, primary use cases for the technology and metrics for success.
- Record meeting minutes and assure follow through on the part of our company.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- You are passionate about technology and have the ability to communicate technical concepts to clients regardless of their level of technical expertise
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in CRM software (e.g. Hubspot)
- Native proficiency in English
- Knowledge of or experience in Wealth Management, Family Business or Family Office
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- You have exceptional attention to detail and follow through
- You are a self-starter, capable of working in an autonomous way
- Excellent written communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s degree or more
- Experience in family business, family office or private wealth is preferred
What we offer:
- An established company with the energy and culture of a startup
- Possibility to organize your work in an independent and very flexible way
- Traveling for face-to-face meetings with clients and partners; attending international events and conferences
- Opportunity to have a major impact on shaping a growing company
- Join a dynamic, international, and entrepreneurial team
- Possibility to work remotely