Client Success Manager
You will work closely with our clients all along the business cycle.
With offices in New York, London, and Brussels (HQ) Trusted Family is the leading online governance platform and mobile app for family businesses, family offices and boards. The company was founded 10 years ago by two next-generation members from Belgian Business Families.
The platform is now used by many of the world’s leading family businesses and family offices.
You will work closely with our clients all along the business cycle from initial on-boarding through launch and ongoing management of client satisfaction. You will be responsible for taking a proactive approach to ensuring the success of your clients. You will help clients understand the full potential of our product and act as a liaison between the client and the development team. You will be the product expert and chief product enthusiast!
- Work with the business development team to understand the family business and office structure, goals, and objectives, primary use cases for the technology, and metrics for success.
- Lead onboarding workshops.
- Meet with clients on a regular basis and provide advice and assistance with their ongoing projects
- Provide ongoing training to client admins and others as needed.
- Record meeting minutes, and assure follow through on the part of our company and Client.
- Provide rapid, patient, and detailed responses to customer requests for technical support.
- Creatively adapt technological needs of clients to meet the technological capabilities of our system.
- Monitor and ensure service utilization and engagement.
- Help clients understand the full potential of our product and act as a liaison between the client and the development team.
- Deliver best practice advice on shareholder and board communication, governance, education, and other areas that the Trusted Family platform will be supporting.
- Review client usage statistics with them and with management to identify at-risk clients and suggest remedial efforts to retain them
- Support our team in organization client conferences, dinners & events
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You are passionate about technology and have the ability to communicate technical concepts to clients regardless of their level of technical expertise
- You have exceptional attention to detail and follow through
- You are a self-starter, capable of working in an autonomous way
- You are motivated by taking on new types of responsibilities.
- You like to learn as you go
- Excellent written communication skills in English and French
- Bachelor’s degree or more
- Ideally 3-5 years in a client facing role
- Experience in family business, family office or private wealth is preferred