Head of Finance & Operations
About us: With offices in New York, London and Brussels (HQ) Trusted Family is the leading online governance platform and mobile app for family businesses, family offices and boards. The company was founded 10 years ago by two next generation members from Belgian Business Families.The platform is now used by many of the world’s leading […]
With offices in New York, London and Brussels (HQ) Trusted Family is the leading online governance platform and mobile app for family businesses, family offices and boards. The company was founded 10 years ago by two next generation members from Belgian Business Families.
The platform is now used by many of the world’s leading family businesses and family offices.
Trusted Family is looking for a Head of Finance & Operations to join the team in Brussels, Belgium.
As Head of Finance & Operations, you will work closely with our CEO and Team Leaders in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
You are in charge of shaping an organization to help us scale to the next level, execute quickly, and manage the operational activities that facilitate the smooth running of the company.
You will manage the Operations team with a part-time fin & admin assistant.
Main responsibilities and tasks
- Coordinate all accounting aspects (invoicing (in & out), booking, payments, cash collection …)
- Management of budgets, cash flow, monthly reporting and yearly audits
- Management of bank & insurances relations
- Reporting & financial planning to shareholders
- Responsible for all HR ( comp & ben, evaluations, contracts, payroll management)
- Manage all on- and off-boarding of employees, contractors and partners
- Implement state of the art HR policy (training, holidays, work regulations, bonuses, comp & ben)
- Coordinate all the legal aspects for the company, together with our external legal counsel
- Assist team leaders to increase efficiency in each team
- Facility Management
- Liaising with Suppliers
- Assist CEO in preparation of Board Packs and Meetings
- Assist CEO in investor communication and management
- You have a previous scale-up experience and are comfortable with high-pace growth and ambitious targets
- You demonstrate excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills, and have the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- You are a self-starter, capable of working in an autonomous way. You are results oriented and resourceful. You are energetic and like to share your enthusiasm.
- You are motivated by taking on new types of responsibilities. You like to learn as you go.
- Effective written communications skills, with fluency in English and French or Dutch.
Qualifications and Education requirements
- Knowledge of Belgian accounting and HR aspects
- Bachelor degree or more
- Ideally 2-5 yrs in similar position
What we offer:
- Full time position.
- Possibility to organize your work in an independent and very flexible way.
- Opportunity to have a major impact on shaping a growing company.
- Join a young, dynamic and entrepreneurial team.