Younited SA has built the leading online governance platform and mobile app for family businesses, family offices and boards under the brand Trusted Family.
The current platform is now used every month by over 5,000 unique users in over 25 countries.
Younited SA is revamping its product lineup and your responsibilities will be to launch the new product, expanding its footprint in our existing markets, as well as exploring and addressing new markets.
As a Product manager, you’ll join the product team in a transition period where we pivot from selling our current offering to its updated version. From there, you will find how and where we can position the new product to expand within our existing markets, and new ones.
This requires a combination of product discovery skills, as well as understanding the business and the sales side of making a product successful.
You will directly report to the CTO who leads the product team, but should be able to report your findings and ideas directly to the management team as well.
- Although we collaborate closely within our team, you can also work independently and efficiently.
- You’re not afraid to commit yourself to the goals we set together.
- You pride yourself in delivering quality work and know that perfect is the enemy of good.
- We like radical honesty when the message is delivered politely.
- You love giving and receiving feedback in order to grow yourself and our company.
- Great at understanding users and what’s most important to them
- Gather and organize product feedback from all stakeholders (internal/external)
- Research the problems users are facing and provide potential solutions
- Work with the product team in building the solution for our customers
- Work with the marketing & sales teams to position and pitch the product
- Work with management to identify and test new market segments
- Technology, roadmap and backlog management will NOT be part of your day-to-day tasks
- 3+ years of product manager experience
- Experience in B2B and/or SaaS products
- Prior experience in growing a product and/or bringing a product from ideation to adoption
- Great communication skills in English (writing/speaking)
- Can work as part of a remote team
- Overlap with Brussels timezone at least 2 hours each workday. We love asynchronous work but also believe an occasional synchronous meeting has its benefits.
- Knowledge of the Family Business and Family Office markets, and professional services in general
- Great at creating documentation and keeping it updated during the lifecycle of a feature
- Some experience in UX and UI prototyping
- Based in Central Europe or US East-Coast, as that is where the majority of our customers reside
- A company that’s in it for the long run. We seek to build software that is used for a long time and that we can be proud of.
- A budget for going to a conference or training. We do like you to share the knowledge you gained with our team afterward.
- A grown up team, where “crunch time” and “rockstars” are things we like to avoid.
- A fun team that gets together in a video call on Fridays to celebrate the week’s achievements.
- A yearly get-together where we fly people to the same location for a couple of days so we can actually meet the people you see on your screen every day.
- A remote first team, where getting things done is more important than being in the office.
- Competitive compensation package.
We like to be very diligent in our hiring process and take the time to get to know each other as good as possible. The better we do this, the higher the chance we will both enjoy working together.
- Send your application letter and CV to email@example.com or click on the button below
- If you make the initial screening, we will schedule a first video chat via zoom
- If we feel there’s a potential fit, we’ll send you a test
- A second interview will be conducted if the test is successful
- An offer will be made