This Policy was last updated on 05/05/2023.
Younited S.A. (hereinafter referred to as “Trusted Family”, “we”, “us”, “our”) is committed to protecting and upholding your privacy (hereafter “you”, “your”). Younited protects all personal data concerning its businesses, organizations, clients, prospects, partners, suppliers and website users/visitors collected via cookies, tags and tracers (hereafter referred to collectively as “cookies”) and processes such data with the utmost care.
1. Who is the controller?
The controller for personal data processing purposes is Younited S.A. a registered stock company (“Société Anonyme”) organized under the laws of Belgium and have our registered office at Rue du Commerce 31,
1000 Brussels (Belgium). We are registered with the Belgian Register of Legal Entities under number 0890.971.229.
There may also be other controllers where third-party cookies are used. For more information, please refer to section 3.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
2. About cookies
Cookies are small data files stored on your device when you visit our Website. They may contain details about how you use our Website or information that allows us to recognize you, and your device, the next time you
visit our Website. For more information about cookies, go to http//www.allaboutcookies.org and http://www.youronlinechoices.eu.
You do not have to accept (all of) our cookies. Please be aware, however, that if you block or delete our cookies, you might not be able to use all the features of our Website and/or enjoy the full user experience.
For more information about how to disable and/or delete cookies, please refer to section 5 below.
3. What types of cookies do we use?
Below is a list of the various types of cookies that we use on our Website:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these are cookies that are essential in order to enable you to browse our Website and use its features;
- Analytics/performance cookies: these cookies collect information about how you use our Website, such as which pages you visit, or which features you use most often. These cookies help us improve how our Website
- Functional cookies: these cookies allow the Website to remember choices you make (such as your username, language or region) and provide an enhanced, more personalised experience;
- Our Website also contain third-party tracking pixels (e.g. Facebook) linked to our advertising campaigns. We use these tracking pixels to analyse advertising campaign performance in detail and to serve you ads that more closely align with your interests.
4. List of cookies used on our Website
Below is a detailed list of the cookies we use on our Website, along with each cookie’s name, purpose, data collected, origin and duration:
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||2 years|
|pll_language||This cookie is set by Polylang plugin for WordPress powered websites. The cookie stores the language code of the last browsed page.||Polylang||1 year|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||This cookie is set by Youtube. Used to track the information of the embedded YouTube videos on a website.||5 months|
|GPS||This cookie is set by Youtube and registers a unique ID for tracking users based on their geographical location.||30 minutes|
|YSC||This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos.||1 year|
|IDE||Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.||2 years|
|Linkedin Insights Tag||Share buttons, ad tags and insights. For more information please visit https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-table||Linkedin||30 to 90 days|
|Twitter Advertising||Advertising cookie. Provides advertising or advertising-related services such as data collection, behavioral analysis or retargeting.|
5. How can I control the cookie preferences ?
You can manage your cookies preferences (and withdraw your consent at any time) by clicking on the “Settings” button and enabling or disabling the cookie categories on the popup according to your preferences.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en;
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies and https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11-win-7;
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences and https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox.
6. How to find out wether this Policy has been updated
By continuing to use our Website, you acknowledge that you have read this Policy and you agree to us using cookies as explained above (unless specifically stated otherwise).
We may amend this Policy from time to time. We will publish any future changes to our Policy on this page. Please refer back to this page regularly to check for updates and changes to our Policy. By continuing to use our Website after we have published changes to our Policy, you signal that you accept such changes.
This Policy was last updated on 05/05/2023.
7. How to get in touch with us
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, please write to us by post to the following address: Legal Department, Rue du Commerce 31, 1000 Brussels (Belgium). Alternatively, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.