All the tools you need
to manage your family, board and shareholder governance,
in one place.
Trusted Family is your digital HQ where you make better decisions as a group, align all stakeholders and keep the family together.
Everything organised in one place.
- Create secure vaults to store confidential files and documents in a central hub
- Store and share critical documents within specific spaces, ensuring easy access for all relevant parties
- Digitally sign key documents within the portal itself.
- Ready-to-use document templates to streamline business processes.
Everyone informed and aligned.
- Organise meetings, track attendance, add files, and distribute meeting minutes for review prior to approval
- Get complete context with access to historical meeting information with ease
- Follow-up on critical meetings and decisions efficiently
- Use handy meeting templates and RSVP forms to accelerate processes
Everything accessible to the right people at the right time.
- Create secure groups and permissions for your boards, committees and other working spaces.
- Get granular control over user profile information based on Permission and Space management
- Set access permissions for different groups and individuals
- Customise user roles with view, edit and delete permissions
Everyone connected and engaged.
- Have a real-time connected experience with 1-on-1 and/or small group chats within the portal
- Respond, react or simply acknowledge chat messages from other family members, shareholders and directors.
- Enable easy collaboration among all meeting attendees through event channels
- Engage all members within a specific Space on an important subject matter
Everyone engaged, every decision efficient.
- Organise, track, review, comment, and approve decisions – from anywhere
- Easily create surveys to get quick opinions from members and decision-makers
- Tailor surveys with flexible answer-formats and gather user feedback
Every information secure, every conversation private
- Complete ownership & control over data and documents
- Restricted to an invitation-only model
- Specific privileges for platform administrators
- Two-factor authentication & detailed audit logs